A brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network is a quick and easy way to meet potential co-operation partners. Meetings last 20 minutes which is usually enough time to build connections, then the bell rings and you move onto your next meeting.
Still curious about the process? You can check the following short video prepared by Enterprise Europe Network.
In a few words…
- Register free of charge and edit a short organisation profile and one or more marketplace entries describing what you offer or search for.
- As a registered participant you can request individual business meetings with other participants.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled. Thus please react to booking requests sent to you in reasonable time.
- On September 3rd you will receive your final meeting agenda.
- Visit SMM Hamburg fair on 6th and / or 7th September and come to MariMatch Networking Area in hall B4, upper floor, directly upstairs from Entrance East Lobby at scheduled time. Please make sure not to be late!
- Tell us about your success! Participation in MariMatch at SMM is free of charge thanks to the support of Hamburg Messe and the funding by EU and by the City of Hamburg. For reporting obligations about usage of public funds we expect participants to contribute to event evaluations, confirm concrete cooperations resulting from contacts established at MariMatch at SMM and answer to impact questionnaires. All information will be treated confidentially and will upon request be anonymised for reporting.