Friday, September 7th 2018, hall B4, entrance east, upper floor
Special offer to larger companies searching for solutions for innovation challenges or for contacts to reliable high quality suppliers:
- Pre-selected meetings
- Defined timeframe
- High quality support
Free of charge
Green shipping, smart shipping, clean ports – in the age of industry 4.0 and facing the environmental problems of our world all shipping companies, shipyards and port operators need to implement innovative solutions to meet these challenges. Describe your specific innovation challenge and be inspired by solutions offered by innovative SMEs, research partners and start-ups!
Buyer meets Supplier
Reliable suppliers, delivering high quality products at reasonable costs in short delivery time are a fundamental basis for your success? We can help to establish contacts to possible future partners on international level! Describe your specific needs and meet with the most suitable suppliers or service partners!
Terms and conditions
- Please register, select respective participation types and describe your innovation challenges or supplier needs in the given templates. After registration we will contact you for further support.
- Deadline for publication of innovation challenges or supplier needs is August 15th 2018.
- Your partnering profile will be published on b2match-platform, you can choose to publish it anonymised.
- The Enterprise Europe Network will actively disseminate your partnering profile to suitable cooperation partners. We will do our best to match your request and introduce relevant companies or research partners to you. Nevertheless we cannot guarantee that suitable partners can be found.
- Depending on your preferences b2b-meetings will be planned with a duration of 10-30 minutes.
- Your b2b-meetings will take place on Friday, September 7th, in the b2b-networking area of MariMatch at SMM at Hamburg Fair grounds, hall B4, upper floor, right at entrance east. A specific table will be reserved for your meetings for up to two hours between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. We will ask for your availability and time preferences after registration.
- As of completion of your registration, we will continuously forward incoming suitable contacts to you and update your draft agenda. Participants can answer to innovation challenges or supplier search until two weeks before the event. We expect you to accept or decline proposed meetings within reasonable time and answer to our messages within one week. You will receive your final agenda one week in advance.
- Your registration for participation in “Innovation Challenges” or “Buyer meets Supplier” programme at MariMatch at SMM is binding. Once you have accepted meetings we expect you to be present at the networking area at the defined time. In case the designated contact person should not be available for any reason you may nominate a representative.
- For special formats "Innovation Challenges" and "Buyer meets Supplier" we will charge a no-show-fee of 200 Euro in case participants do not show up to previously confirmed and scheduled meetings without a prior cancellation at least 48 hours after receiving the final agenda and do not send a representative.